Monday, October 27, 2014

The New (And Not Really Improved) Whyville Insider

Hello, world and all who inhabit it! Jelloroks here, you may remember I created a little blog I created a few years ago called Whyville Insider. You may remember all the the game tutorials, helpful hints, clam-earning tips, cool contests, and fun articles I regularly posted. Well, I'm here to tell you THAT'S ALL GONE! IT'S NEVER COMING BACK!

Now hold up, wipe away those tears. Let me explain.

As I got older and busier, I didn't update Whyville Insider as much as I should have. I forgot about it for a little while, and stopped logging into Whyville too. Then one day I decided I would check up on Whyville and my blog, see what was new. And to my horror, the blog Whyville Insider DOES NOT EXIST?! WHAT?! All the blood sweat and tears I poured into the blog, all gone in an instant!

So I did some research about why my blog had disappeared, why all traces of it were wiped off the internet machine, and came up with... nothing. But I didn't want to give it up, so I remade my blog. I have been able to salvage a few articles from the original Whyville Insider and will be posting them on this new one, along with brand new articles.

Whyville Insider will never die!

Et tu, Blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated! Feel free to leave your Whyville username, but please keep it PG! Comments I deem inappropriate, rude, or vulgar will not be published.