Thursday, December 25, 2014

What is Whyville Insider All About?

So you may be wondering, what IS Whyville Insider? Well, I can tell you what it's not.

Whyville Insider is NOT a cheat site.  If you're looking for cheats, you've come to the wrong place. I do, however, post game tutorials and helpful tips. I do NOT give the answers or cheats to games, I don't show you how to remake or how to hack an account or scam. I believe in fair play, both in real life and in Whyville.

Whyville Insider was originally created a few years ago by me, jelloroks, to write an article to win the coveted Whylitzer. I had seen so many useless blogs created on the internet, where a person would win the Whylitzer, and never post on it again. I didn't want to do that. I stuck with my blog. I updated it with Whyville news and events, games, contests, quizzes, game guides and reviews, and more. And to my surprise, Whyville Insider was a hit! Many Whyvillians had commented on blog posts or y-mailed me and told me how much they loved my blog. I even had a few city workers mention it! I was thrilled.

As I got older, I stopped visiting Whyville as much and consequently stopped updating my blog as often. One day I decided I would log into Whyville again and check up on Whyville Insider, and to my dismay, Whyville Insider was POOF, gone. Erased from the internet. Non-existant. And why? I have no idea. So after trying and failing to revive my blog, I recreated it. I was able to find and repost some old articles I wrote on the new Whyville Insider. Unfortunately, I could not find my Whylitzer article.

Anyway, here's to the rebirth of Whyville Insider! *clink*

~Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated! Feel free to leave your Whyville username, but please keep it PG! Comments I deem inappropriate, rude, or vulgar will not be published.