Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014 Annual Christmas Party Pics

Whyville's annual Christmas party was a hit, as always. With new games and rooms, how could it not be? Everyone enjoyed playing dreidel, tossing gifts into Santa's bag, playing the new game "Find Me", taking pictures in the photo booth, and voting for the King and Queen. Here are some pictures to document the night.

I rode to the party in style in a limousine. I have like a hundred scions so a limo was a nice change. Not that I'm bragging or anything. ;)


I tried to unscramble these words, but alas, everyone solved it before me. :( Yeah... anagrams are not my specialty.
And then I tossed gifts into Santa's bag.
And of course I got my picture taken.
I loved the new changes to the party, it was a good one! Thanks City Workers! Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! And hopefully many more blog posts on Whyville Insider in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated! Feel free to leave your Whyville username, but please keep it PG! Comments I deem inappropriate, rude, or vulgar will not be published.